1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Jantzen Taking Internet Orders Again?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Sartorially Challenged, Mar 25, 2006.

1. jmatt

jmatt Well-Known Member

I don't know about that. If the price rose that much, I would stop ordering from Jantzen and find someone local.
    I agree completey. At $180, there are tons of choices. My point is his product seems to approximate a $180 shirt sourced elsewhere. At $500 HKD plus $35 HKD shipping, his shirts would cost $69 U.S.D. Would anyone stop buying Jantzen at $69? If so, what would you buy instead?

2. chorse123

chorse123 Well-Known Member

I don't think I would, but I'd buy considerably fewer shirts. At the current price, I can afford to buy more than I need. I like that.

3. tiger02

tiger02 Well-Known Member

I don't think I would, but I'd buy considerably fewer shirts. At the current price, I can afford to buy more than I need. I like that.
    Agreed. I'd probably go ahead and use CEGO for the convenience.

4. dah328

dah328 Well-Known Member

Yeah, at $69, I'd just go ahead and pay the extra $5 or $10 for Chan shirts. They've always fit me better, too, since they do the measuring.

5. whoopee

whoopee Well-Known Member

I agree. Chan shirts are noticeably nicer. If only they had better fabrics. We should do a mass appeal.

6. Sartorially Challenged

Sartorially Challenged Well-Known Member

Does WW Chan do shirts only as well during his US visits or must shirt orders accompany suits?

7. whoopee

whoopee Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you can order just shirts. Patrick cuts a really great slim fit shirt.

8. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Well-Known Member

Does WW Chan do shirts only as well during his US visits or must shirt orders accompany suits?
    I ordered a single shirt during Chan's last tour. I was billed a few days ago, so I expect it to arrive shortly.

9. Sartorially Challenged

Sartorially Challenged Well-Known Member