1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Jantzen suits

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by chocoball, Aug 14, 2004.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Mike C. and alias,

Please stop. My retinas can't take it anymore.

2. Suitednyc

Suitednyc New Member

It is really nice to see someone who has personal style and really enjoys good clothing. I think the colorful linings are great. That pink is fantastic. Custom made suits are a real pleasure to own and the lining just tells everyone they are different. Too many men are afraid of being different and look like a bunch of clones no matter how much they spend on their clothes. Thanks for sharing your personal style with us.

3. slave2fashion

slave2fashion Member

Does Jantzen make trips to NYC? And, does WW Chan visit NYC?

4. dah328

dah328 Well-Known Member

To the best of my knowledge, Jantzen does not make trips anywhere. Â See www.jantzentailor.com. Â WW Chan makes trips all over the place including NYC. Â See www.wwchan.com for their travel schedule. Regards, dan