1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Jantzen - current turnaround time?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Trilby, May 10, 2005.

1. Trilby

Trilby Well-Known Member

What sort of turnaround times are people experiencing with Jantzen at the moment?  Has the rolling moratorium imposed by Ricky had any noticeable effect?

2. discostu004

discostu004 Well-Known Member

anyone know the answer? also, i was wanting to order a few shirts but i want them to fit like a barney's shirt i have, but i can't tell what to measure off of the site. it seems like there are 75 measurements, and i don't want to send this shirt b/c it's the only one i have. any light that can be shed would be appreciated
    thx

3. chorse123

chorse123 Well-Known Member

Aside from the current moratorium you mean? No clue, my previous order was rather quick. DiscoStu, if I were you, I'd find out if a forum member in Hong Kong (there are a few) were willing to take your shirt over there so it doesn't get lost in the store.

4. solzhenitsyn

solzhenitsyn Well-Known Member

Is the moratorium still on? The website order form just mentions April 18th as being the first day that they are taking orders again.

5. regularjoe

regularjoe Well-Known Member

I don't know if the moratorium has ended. According to one poster, Ricky hasn't had time to check his email.

6. Kevin_lee

Kevin_lee Member

It's actually May 24, according to the website...

7. raley

raley Well-Known Member

(solzhenitsyn @ May 10 2005,14:28) Is the moratorium still on? The website order form just mentions April 18th as being the first day that they are taking orders again.
    I don't know if the moratorium has ended. Â According to one poster, Ricky hasn't had time to check his email.
    I needed to change the address on one of my orders - I ordered in February 20-something and he said it wouldn't be ready by the end of this week. So I'm guessing it is going to be a while longer - few weeks maybe? It took about 4-5 days to answer my email +follow up email 2 days later.

8. Baby Pink

Baby Pink Well-Known Member

Moratorium? It's anybody's guess when this will be over. Would really depend on how busy Ricky is.

discostu004, you can PM me and maybe I could help you speed things up by a million years. Now, don't all raise your hands at once.

9. solzhenitsyn

10. Kevin_lee

Kevin_lee Member

11. solzhenitsyn

Thanks Kevin_Lee. Looks like my prospects of getting a shirt sent to Canada any time soon are pretty poor.