1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Jack Spade Black Grain Leather Eaton Duffle/Weekender (price drop!)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pdsf, Nov 26, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdsf

pdsf Well-Known Member

I have posted this on the SW&D side but I hope there is interest here as well:

I have had this for a few months. It has only been used a couple of times. It never saw an airport/luggage belt, just the back of my car. It has no stain/scratch. I bought it while it was on sale. I think the original retail price was about >$500. Here's the info from the official site:

"Grain Leather is a soft, pliable cowhide that has been vegetable-dyed to achieve a deep and smokey hue. All styles are detailed with a solid, polyurethane backed cotton canvas lining and debossed logo.

* pebbled cowhide leather
    * zipper closure
    * interior zipper pocket
    * organizing pockets
    * blind embossed jack spade signature
    * removable shoulder strap
    * imported
    * style # nyru0710
    * 12"h x 21"w x 9"d"

Here are more pics on the BB website: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Jack_Spade_Grain_Leather_Eaton_Duffel_Bag_10287.html Their measurements are off though.

Price includes shipping to CONUS. US$260 > 240

2. dakine46

dakine46 New Member

3. pdsf

pdsf Well-Known Member

Thanks for your interest. It's been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.