1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by pnewelljr, Oct 4, 2012.

1. deez nuts

deez nuts Well-Known Member

is anyone still interested in this WB camo sweatshirt (size Medium)? i think i wore mine once and have since decided to part ways with it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  2. deez nuts

deez nuts Well-Known Member

i've tried these all on, and the PS is definitely the slimmest. i would say that the 484 is between the PS and NS in terms of how slim fitting they are. but agreed, APC quality does feel better. the annoying thing is that they are all 34" in length so for most of us they need to get taken in (unless you cuff them 4-5 times!)

3. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

So does anyone know when the next 40 percent off final sale will be? And does anyone know which secret wash shirts will be included? Thanks!

When does the May catalog go into the mail?

4. Flyswatter

Flyswatter Well-Known Member

Yes, I know.

5. jhwendland

jhwendland Well-Known Member

Is anyone else annoyed by the cuff on their button downs? Referring to the lack of a second button on the cuff, which would allow for a tighter wrist.

6. Golf54

Golf54 Well-Known Member

Bro calm the fcuk down and fcuking call them it would make my life complete thanks. Don't forget to clap three times then scream open sesame otherwise they won't tell you whether the secret wash shirts are included or not

7. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if they will start coming out with a Climate Change season? If so when would they roll out this line?

8. Golf54

Golf54 Well-Known Member

Lol cheeky kunt

9. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

Wow, you took out the k word and you only have 20-plus posts! Who's cheeky?!

10. Golf54

Golf54 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late reply, I was jerking off to your post count. Let me know if you want to meet up, I think we would get along well since you seem to have a problem whenever anyone asks a J.Crew relevant question in a J.Crew thread.

1 person likes this.
  11. crosswound

crosswound Well-Known Member

12. boned

boned Well-Known Member

Anyone have any experience with the Stock Henley's? I just grabbed 2 with their current 25% off shirt sale. I noticed there's a variety of henleys currently so if anyone has any better suggestions (including JC Factory too) they would be much appreciated.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  13. andii1212

andii1212 Active Member

I totally agree ! But most of the other looks I like !

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  14. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Well-Known Member

i have 2 of the homespun henleys that jcrew sells. they are awesome. super nice material and nice slim fit overall. let us know your opinions of the Stock Henleys as they are a good bit cheaper than the Homespun alternatives...

15. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

No apologies necessary, but I appreciate your graciousness. Now stop being stupid.

16. boned

boned Well-Known Member

I saw those before buying the Stocks. They look really nice, but sadly didn't apply to the current sale. Ill give a quick review when mine come in

17. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

Note to moderator sent.

18. Bbombers85

Bbombers85 Well-Known Member

Lol. Epic.

On a side note I recently bought a couple of Thomas Mason shirts in regular fit on the cheap (the regular fit line has been phased out). However, I find the regular fit for those to not be baggy like the other regular for shirts. I've tried the ludlow shirts and the quality of the fabric was not great and loose threads are readily visible. Not much to write home about regarding their new arrivals so I'm still stocking up on staples and not veering off the paved path.

19. kumizi

kumizi Well-Known Member

anyone bought one of their slim fit linen shirts?

i think brooks brothers is too geeky for me. need something super casual for lounging around in 95 degree tx heat.

20. jhwendland

jhwendland Well-Known Member

Unless you plan on buying from J Crew on sale, I'd go with Brooks Brothers. They're worth the twenty dollar difference.