1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

J Crew Spring/Summer 2011 Discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by raptorrapture, Jan 22, 2011.

1. buran

buran Well-Known Member

Indigo gingham oxford shirt
    http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/cache/images%5Feiec[spoiler]%5F43%5F43710%5F43710%5FWO7844%5Ftif%5F2d470a7a63c8179b.jpg[/IMG[/I]

I just wish it was a button down collar.

2. deez nuts

deez nuts Well-Known Member

I just wish it was a button down collar.

isnt it?

3. buran

buran Well-Known Member

4. Nazareth

Nazareth Well-Known Member

Do J. Crew chinos vary from spring to fall seasons in term of weight/thickness?

Is this just a dumb question or does nobody really know?

5. aphextwin07

aphextwin07 Well-Known Member

the essex pant is the lighter weight version that they release for spring/summer. pretty sure the rest are the same weight.

6. Nazareth

Nazareth Well-Known Member

the essex pant is the lighter weight version that they release for spring/summer. pretty sure the rest are the same weight.

Alright, thanks.

7. lfc757

lfc757 New Member

has anyone bought the vintage utility fleece deck jacket or seen it in person? how should i size on it?

8. nakokoro

nakokoro Well-Known Member

has anyone bought the vintage utility fleece deck jacket or seen it in person? how should i size on it?
    it was one size larger than my TTS. As usual with Jcrew jackets, I went down one size.

9. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Well-Known Member

i dont know if this is new for every store but i was able to use a student discount on top of the 30% off sale items. i asked the sales rep when they started allowing people to stack discounts and he said they just started allowing it this week.

10. pseudonym

pseudonym Well-Known Member

I have the 20% off coupon.

What is worth getting?

11. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Well-Known Member

can you use student discounts on LVC jeans?

12. MartinLil

MartinLil Well-Known Member

can you use student discounts on LVC jeans?

The discount is applicable to all items purchased in store. So yes

13. rdstour

rdstour Well-Known Member

i dont know if this is new for every store but i was able to use a student discount on top of the 30% off sale items. i asked the sales rep when they started allowing people to stack discounts and he said they just started allowing it this week.

Your sales rep is mistaken. I talked to my local store about this and you are not supposed to be able to stack your discount on additional discount promotions.For instance the 30% going on now in-store is not supposed to be able to stack with your student discount. However, you CAN use your student discount with sales Items again. They just changed that policy. You lucked out my friend.

14. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Well-Known Member

Yea I know you aren't supposed to be able to stack the student discount on top of a promotion like the 30% off sale items deal. The rep knew that it wasn't previously allowed as well. I'll try it again next time I'm in there with another person.

15. Mr. Bananagrabber

Mr. Bananagrabber Well-Known Member

Whats the JCrew student discount? I almost never get into the stores but might make an effort to do that rather than shop online if I'd save some money.

16. madmadigan

madmadigan Well-Known Member

Whats the JCrew student discount? I almost never get into the stores but might make an effort to do that rather than shop online if I'd save some money.

It's 15%, and can also be applied to sale items.

Also, if your local store is still having extra 30% off sale items, it CAN also be stacked with that.

17. Harbin

Harbin Well-Known Member

18. madmadigan

Your sales rep is mistaken. I talked to my local store about this and you are not supposed to be able to stack your discount on additional discount promotions.For instance the 30% going on now in-store is not supposed to be able to stack with your student discount. However, you CAN use your student discount with sales Items again. They just changed that policy. You lucked out my friend.

Actually he is right. You CAN stack your student discount with extra 30% off sale. I am 100% sure on this. I think at one point, 15% student/teacher discount could not be used on sale. Then it changed so you COULD use student/teacher discount on sale, but not stack it with extra 30% sale items. Then it was changed, I think within the last 7 days, you CAN stack 15% student/teacher discount on top of the 30% extra on sale. Again, they may change it after the current in store 30% extra off sale ends, but as of right now, stack away!

19. Mr. Bananagrabber

Mr. Bananagrabber Well-Known Member

It's 15%, and can also be applied to sale items. Also, if your local store is still having extra 30% off sale items, it CAN also be stacked with that.
    Nice, I'll have to try to take advantage of that. There aren't any mens stores near me, so I pretty much entirely shop online. How strict are they in proving you're a student? I've graduated from college but I still have my ID.

20. madmadigan

Nice, I'll have to try to take advantage of that. There aren't any mens stores near me, so I pretty much entirely shop online. How strict are they in proving you're a student? I've graduated from college but I still have my ID.
    If you advertised you graduated to the SA ringing you up, you might have a problem. But if you show them the college ID, and haven't aged 20 years since then, I don't think you'll have a problem! [​IMG]