1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

J crew slim fit oxford fit

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Fashion Fan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Fashion Fan

Fashion Fan Well-Known Member

Can anyone give me a description on how these fit? I'm specifically looking to wear it tucked out and hoping it fits slim length wise so it doesn't look all droopy y and sagged when tucked out. Also if anyone has pics of the fit tucked out, please post.

2. Spencer

Spencer Well-Known Member

Their slim fits are TTS. Length is slighty shorter, but can be tucked in easily.

3. Fashion Fan

I don't know what tts is in terms of. J crew since there isn't a store close to me, I would be purchasing online

What I'm trying to find out is if it will fit similar to the picture below when worn untucked.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  4. jcblitz

jcblitz Member

Is it actually a J Crew "slim" fit or is it their "tailored" fit? I have a bunch of their tailored fit shirts and can put one on for reference. Send me a link to the shirt you're looking at, I have a bunch of J Crew shits, maybe I can find one that is comparable.

5. Fashion Fan

It's specifically a job crew slim fit oxford. Does it fit similarly to the picture that I posted above?

Below is the linkto the shirt

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012