1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

J Crew S/S 10 Discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by deveandepot1, Dec 30, 2009.

1. alliswell

alliswell Well-Known Member

Anyone have the Stanton shorts in 29? How wide are the legs at the hem?

2. tonio028

tonio028 Well-Known Member

Thought I'd ask in this thread since the Crew offers them, can anyone with experience compare the sizing of Seavees 9/63 Pantone Oxfords with say Chucks, PF Flyers, Common Projects, etc.?

3. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Well-Known Member

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    I know it has been discussed before, but I find it crappy they won't give you the same free shipping that you get for ordering normal items over the RED PHONE in the store when you try and order sale items. The whole point of offering free shipping over the RED PHONE is to get you into the store. Either way you are there. [​IMG]

4. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

At a beer fest with water in hand? WTF!

No, Bele Chere is not really a beer fest. It's a music and art fest. And it was like 100 in the shade, so water was an absolute necessity.

There was beer there, of course. Asheville is the #1 beer city in the country, after all. But it wasn't the purpose of the fest.

5. BrianVarick

BrianVarick Well-Known Member

6. flytothesky

flytothesky Well-Known Member

okay ... i am getting desperate... if anyone has a 20% coupon they are not using.... i will paypal them $5 for it!

7. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Well-Known Member

i have one with an aug 8 expiration. won't be able to pm it until after 9 pm edt though.

8. crafty35a

crafty35a Member

Can anyone point me to some pictures of the Fireman's Jacket on a real person (meaning not a J Crew model)? I'm having zero luck finding pictures in this thread or elsewhere on the web.

9. JTK

JTK Well-Known Member

How do you stack codes on the website? I finally received a 20% off in the mail, and want to use it with the free shipping offer. Do you use connectors (and, space, comma, etc.)? I've tried a few variations and they don't seem to work.

10. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Well-Known Member

11. nlakind

nlakind Well-Known Member

i have a few j.crew shirts for sale if anybody is interested! check the signature =)

12. Froosh

Froosh Well-Known Member

Does anyone have pictures of the nailhead utility shirt? From the website it looks like bleached corduroy or something. What exactly is it, what does it feel like?

13. Phiberglass

Phiberglass Well-Known Member

Damn that green shirt and white pants fit is awesome. I need to pick up those white jeans.

14. david123

david123 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a 20% coupon I can buy off you? If so PM me.

15. CrDPatt

CrDPatt Member

any insight for sizing on the J. Crew Vintage slim-fit selvedge jean?...I sized down 2 to a 34 in the Naked & Famous Slim Guys...should i do the same with the J. Crew Vintage slim-fit selvedge jean?...thanks in advance!

16. Bostoncrew

Bostoncrew New Member

I just started working for J.Crew 2 weeks in what is the site for the 60's list?