1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

J Crew Messenger Postal Limited Edition

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by jos1980, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jos1980

jos1980 Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if there's any interest. I bought this two years ago for 700. It's in perfect condition and will seriously last a lifetime.

http://uncrate.com/stuff/original-leather-postal-messenger/

I can take actual pics this weekend. I'll charge actual shipping to anywhere in the world

A handcrafted collector's item in meticulously finished American leather. J.Crew has faithfully re-created the beautiful, oil-tanned mailbags carried by the US Postal Service from 1868 until the 1970s, when the original leather satchels were replaced by blue nylon bags. Designed to last a lifetime and improve with age, our hand-oiled, hand-stained, hand-burnished postal messengers are sewn by experienced artisans on century-old leather machines. Each piece of leather is carefully selected for quality; each historically correct, heavy copper rivet is set by hand. As a result, each "original" leather postal messenger is a one-of-kind with its own unique character. Buckle-strap closure on flap. Interior back wall patch pocket. Unlined. USA. 1" adjustable shoulder strap with leather shoulder protector fully extends to 46". 11 1/2"H x 15"W x 5"D.

2. tbreslin

tbreslin New Member

I'm interested, please reply...

3. hikam

hikam New Member

Hey is ur bag still available for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.