1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thenanyu, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Harbin

Harbin Well-Known Member

additional 40% off in store final sales. Picked up the puffer vest and shawl marled cardigan. Both are size XS. Fit pretty well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just ordered the same vest in size M, do you know if they fit big? Your is an XS, are you usually that size in other jcrew outerwear?

2. chenzhongbi

chenzhongbi Well-Known Member

How long does j crew's final sale go on for? Is it a year round thing, or just to clear winter merch?
    IIRC, final sales are for clearing winter and summer merchandise, which means they happen twice each year.

3. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Well-Known Member

whats the best technique to shrink? cold or hot water?

Hot water is your best option. Then use the tumble dryer.

4. Dommaster23

Dommaster23 New Member

Got a plaid pattern shirt for 12$ earlier today.

5. Master Milano

Master Milano Well-Known Member

are the sales now? and when is the next one?

6. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Well-Known Member

I just took advantage of the 30% off final sale today and took a chance on a pair of the Warehouse jeans. Included free shipping, too. We'll see if it was worth it.

7. BrianVarick

BrianVarick Well-Known Member

I had three pairs of pants in my cart, two of which were cords, and was about to hit order, when I remembered that I don't wear cords very often...

8. chenzhongbi

chenzhongbi Well-Known Member

The regent peacoat is back in the sale section since I missed it last month. But it's final sale, alas.

9. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

10. hboogz

hboogz Well-Known Member

I just took advantage of the 30% off final sale today and took a chance on a pair of the Warehouse jeans. Included free shipping, too. We'll see if it was worth it.

curious about the fit on these, let me know.

11. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Well-Known Member

curious about the fit on these, let me know.

I spent some time in online chat with a J Crew CSR - he said that they are true to size, meaning labeled waist = actual waist (i.e.: 34 marked measures out to actual 34). I will find out if he was correct in a day or two. Otherwise, from what I've read online, these appear to be kind of a regular rise straight jean. I will update when I get them.

12. rolling green

rolling green Well-Known Member

Can anybody find me one of these shirts in an XL for a proxy please? I've been trying to find one of these bitches forever:

[​IMG]

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/catalogjcrewcomexclusives/shirts/PRDOVR~31591/99102135970/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~20+16+4294967280~90~~~~~~~/31591.jsp

Just purchased that shirt in S at my local Jcrew. Did not see any XL's. If anyone is interested I'm willing to sell mine since I'm normally an XS. I'll keep an eye out for an XL.

13. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Well-Known Member

i need this vest in a size small [​IMG]

14. PDinh

PDinh Well-Known Member

I have a sizing question, I'm 5'9 143 28-30 US waist, 34.5 chest would I fit a small or XS in their OBD? I read the size chart but I figured it'd be safer asking someone who owns a OBD thanks m8s.

15. MinnesotaNice

MinnesotaNice Well-Known Member

I have a sizing question, I'm 5'9 143 28-30 US waist, 34.5 chest would I fit a small or XS in their OBD? I read the size chart but I figured it'd be safer asking someone who owns a OBD thanks m8s.

x-small

16. the_state

the_state Well-Known Member

40% online sale right now, but it's really picked over.

17. .Impulsv

.Impulsv Well-Known Member

18. Cheese1

Cheese1 Well-Known Member

My j.crew set aside a bunch of stuff earlier in the final sale and put more out today -- I got a cardigan for $15 which made me pretty happy, my brother got a nice tartan for $15. There were tons of cardigans left, a Mr. Freedom Peacoat and other assorted outerwear, and a ton of random button downs.

19. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Well-Known Member

I heard some whispers late 09/early 10 that J. Crew was going to discontinue carrying Belstaff. Is there any truth to this?

20. corsairjuly

corsairjuly Well-Known Member

My j.crew set aside a bunch of stuff earlier in the final sale and put more out today -- I got a cardigan for $15 which made me pretty happy, my brother got a nice tartan for $15. There were tons of cardigans left, a Mr. Freedom Peacoat and other assorted outerwear, and a ton of random button downs.
    Where do you guys getting all these crazy deals live? My local J. Crews never have anything good on sale, and I live in a pretty large city too.