1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Izod Polos, yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by drnicorobin, Sep 15, 2013.

1. drnicorobin

drnicorobin Member

while shopping today, I noticed the Izod store had a buy 1 get 2 free deal for their polos including athletic fit
    it costs $42 for 1, so basically $14 each

I never owned anything Izod after the Izod-Lacoste era.
    how are their polos? long lasting?
    it seems too cheap to be true.. only Old Navy around here is cheaper

2. valjester

valjester Active Member

From what I tried on at Macy's when I was in the states, they seem to be cut way too big. Quality seemed okay though, for $14.

$14 is just about what one of them is worth; the $42 price tag is ridiculous. I wouldn't be suckered into buying three of them at a time if I were you.

3. drnicorobin

drnicorobin Member

thanks! After looking a bit more on Izod after their split with Lacoste, it seems to have dropped down to a more budget focused line.