1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hermes man, Jan 22, 2011.

1. hermes man

hermes man Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of a style that shows the adventure side of me without looking like a douche (like those collar up guys, spiked up hairstyle etc.) that is appropriate to my age as i would want to end up looking like an immature and unmannered 30 years old certainly not the average gentlemen style that may potray me as a balding man going through mid life crisis like the rest of the population which will scare away the young girls i want to look like a stylish gentlemen that is ready for some fun which would be more young girl friendly anyway i cant think of any other better style than this one [​IMG] please share if you have any other ideas.

2. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. jonnyt

jonnyt Well-Known Member

Hermes Man, if all 200 of your posts and your blog are part of an intricately planned and executed joke, then it might be one of the best ever on t'interweb.

If however, you are for real, when are you going to realise that your style and taste in gaudy, cheaply made clothes, where the most important aspect of any item you own is that the brand name (LV, Gucci, D&G etc) is displayed as largely as possible so that your gaudy friends can all coo over how much you spent, is entirely unsuitable for this forum?

Man, if you like dressing how you do, and you want to look like Justin Beiber then good luck to you. But this forum is literally the last place on the web that you should be posting.
    Is there not a forum somewhere out there for tweens to discuss pop stars and brand names? That place would be perfect for you.

1 person likes this.
  4. scourage

scourage Well-Known Member

^^^^
    so very much agree with you jonnyt

5. upnorth

upnorth Well-Known Member

Hermes Man, if all 200 of your posts and your blog are part of an intricately planned and executed joke, then it might be one of the best ever on t'interweb.

If however, you are for real, when are you going to realise that your style and taste in gaudy, cheaply made clothes, where the most important aspect of any item you own is that the brand name (LV, Gucci, D&G etc) is displayed as large as possible do that your gaudy friends can all coo over how much you spent, is entirely unsuitable for this forum?

Man, if you like dressing how you do, and you want to look like Justin Beiber then good luck to you. But this forum is literally the last place on the web that you should be posting.
    Is there not a forum somewhere out there for tweens to discuss pop stars and brand names? That place would be perfect for you.

+1.

6. ALFAMALE

ALFAMALE Well-Known Member

If however, you are for real, when are you going to realise that your style and taste in gaudy, cheaply made clothes, where the most important aspect of any item you own is that the brand name (LV, Gucci, D&G etc) is displayed as large as possible do that your gaudy friends can all coo over how much you spent, is entirely unsuitable for this forum?

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    +1000000

7. GBR

GBR Well-Known Member

Time to grow up - that's for a juvenile such as the one wearing it.

8. olualbert

olualbert Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of a style that shows the adventure side of me without looking like a douche (like those collar up guys, spiked up hairstyle etc.) that is appropriate to my age as i would want to end up looking like an immature and unmannered 30 years old

certainly not the average gentlemen style that may potray me as a balding man going through mid life crisis like the rest of the population which will scare away the young girls

i want to look like a stylish gentlemen that is ready for some fun which would be more young girl friendly

anyway i cant think of any other better style than this one

[​IMG]

please share if you have any other ideas.

You got to be fucking kiding me...this guy looks absolutely shit..sometimes I wonder what the hell people are thinking sometimes

9. ter1413

ter1413 Well-Known Member

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    +1000000 x +1000000

fixed^^

10. bjornb17

bjornb17 Well-Known Member

Time to get your Bieb on

11. Ivystyle

Ivystyle Well-Known Member

This thread is gonna get shredded by noon.. hahaha feel sorry for you OP.

12. Blamm

Blamm Well-Known Member

"more young girl friendly" - wow - I think you'll be getting a visit from Chris Hansen of To Catch a Predator...

2 people like this.
  13. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

14. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for OP. He is so caught up in being a brand whore he doesn't have time to listen to good music and is stuck with the sound of Bieber swilling through his ears.

15. LaymanX

LaymanX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Gotta admit, these are my favorite kind of threads..

16. Master Squirrel

Master Squirrel Well-Known Member

I'm wondering the age groups of these girls he is looking to have fun with?

17. Sanguis Mortuum

Sanguis Mortuum Well-Known Member

anyway i cant think of any other better style than this one

[​IMG]

All the 'Do Not Want' pictures on the entire internet are not enough for a response to this...

18. Axel Ferguson

Axel Ferguson Well-Known Member

I'm wondering the age groups of these girls he is looking to have fun with?

I thought the picture in the OP was that of a girl in the age group he is looking to have fun with.

19. GradSchooler

GradSchooler Well-Known Member

The biggest offence of all is that Bieb has his bottom button done up.

20. olualbert

olualbert Well-Known Member

The biggest offence of all is that Bieb has his bottom button done up.

Yeah...classless insecure fool