1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Is this horrible?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by linux_pro, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

uppercase= Grayson= Goldst...

Ernest, I'm going to start locking every thread in which you and LAG or some other combatant du jour get into another inane p***g match.

There's been a dozen in the last two days. I don't get paid for this and I'm tired of it...

2. ernest

ernest Well-Known Member

So don't do it

I was speaking with many people in the thread, one guy came and attacked me (always the same guy obsessed by me) and instead of deleting the post of this guy, you lock my thread.

I don't understand this logic.

Do you protect him because he gave the forum some money (as you are talking about money...) ?

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

No- I locked the thread because neither of you were acting like gentlemen, which is what we require for posting here.

And lately you seem to mostly be at the center of any controversy.

Re contributions- we know your 50 france note is in the mail...