1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Is this ebay seller seems trustworthy?

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by CloudLi, Aug 16, 2016.

1. CloudLi

CloudLi Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Well-Known Member

3. 12345Michael54321

12345Michael54321 Well-Known Member

Doing business with someone who won't communicate with you before the sale, and who won't accept returns after the sale, sounds like a potential headache in the making. I'd steer clear.

And I say this as someone who typically has no particular objection to buying and selling via eBay.

Yeah, maybe you could still dispute things using eBay's guarantee, but come on.

I know that if I walked into a local store for a suit, and the salesperson refused to talk to me, and the sign on the wall stated that I can only examine the suit after I pay for it and it's delivered to me in a week or so, and no returns will be accepted if I'm not satisfied with the suit, there's no way I'd buy a suit from that store. Even if the prices were low.

But that's just me. Maybe you have more faith than I do that the universe will make everything come out right for you.

4. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Well-Known Member

This.