1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Is this card holder design too much?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by brycelarkin, Oct 29, 2015.

1. brycelarkin

brycelarkin Active Member

Hey guys,

Thanks for taking the time to open the post.

I just got my bonus and am thinking of splurging a little. I'm thinking of getting this Louis Vuitton card holder: http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/neo-porte-cartes-monogram-macassar-000309

I went to the boutique today and saw it in person. It looks really nice, but seems very conspicuous.

Do you guys think it's too much? I'm in my 20s working in finance as a junior analyst. My office is pretty diverse in terms of what people wear. Half of the senior people wear designer clothing while the other half just doesn't care.

Thanks for the help!

2. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Well-Known Member

3. snappinnecks

snappinnecks Member

In my opinion, it is much too flashy (and tacky) for my tastes. Then again, I'm a really simple guy.