1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Is this Brooks Brothers Suit (birdseye) good for a Job Interview?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by descartes, Dec 24, 2012.

1. descartes

descartes Member

I am interviewing for a job in a conservative field. I am about to pull the trigger on this Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald Tic. It is a dark grey but has a texture and birdseye (?) pattern to it. Is this suit not only appropriate but favorable for a job interview or am I better off getting solid charcoal or navy? I like the feel of the birdseye material better than the solid grey but at this point I can get only one suit. Thoughts? Thanks.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Fitzg...ar_MK00060_Color=MDGY&contentpos=17&cgid=0216

2. ethanm

ethanm Well-Known Member

3. m0bbie

m0bbie Well-Known Member

I personally think that Brooks created their suits for work environment.