1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Is the Audi TT gay?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Jarandas, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Mr.Pinchy

Mr.Pinchy Well-Known Member

let's be honest here and say that no more guys who like the fudge than who do not drive any of these cars in more frequency than any other car on the road; in the S2000's case, it does not discriminate based on sexuality when it comes to owning its drivers with lift throttle oversteer. [​IMG]

What the fuck are you talking about? You defs gay.

2. Mr.Pinchy

Mr.Pinchy Well-Known Member

3. darnelled

darnelled Well-Known Member

I finally saw the new TT in person. It's tiny but badass.

4. montyharding

montyharding Well-Known Member

Thank you all for sharing your opinion.

After some of your comments, I´m starting to think that color is the main issue with the car.

The more I drive it, the more I like it, so I´m not going to let a detail as the color to ruin it all.

I've considered a few colors, black, blue and dark grey:

Black is a great color, but I think it wipes some of the design details of the car...

[​IMG]

Blue looks good too but I don´t think it matches, since I have the all black interior:

[​IMG]

I think this one suits it better:

[​IMG]

At best, metro.

But basically, gay.

5. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

^^^I hear they're more reliable, too.

6. MBreinin

MBreinin Well-Known Member

The gayest car in the history of man is the first generation Z4. It looks like the "cockmobile" that the "Ambiguously Gay Duo" drove. It is literally a cock and balls on wheels. Every time I see one at a stoplight, I expect to see it perform a money shot of coolant through the grill.

The TT is butch in comparison.

Mike