1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Is SNS Herning losing retailers?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Kenneth Cole Haan, May 9, 2011.

1. Kenneth Cole Haan

Kenneth Cole Haan Well-Known Member

I noticed many of the retailers (even the ones SNS Herning has on their website) are not carrying SNS Herning.

I just got word from Streetammo that they have discontinued all SNS Herning products too.

Is SNS Herning getting the boot from a lot of their sellers? Why?

2. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Well-Known Member

it's probably that they're more selective now about stockists. it's being sold all over the place.

3. BlackToothedGrin

BlackToothedGrin Well-Known Member

streetammo lost SNS Herning because they were selling it well under the suggested retail price, which SNS probably objected to

4. Kenneth Cole Haan

Kenneth Cole Haan Well-Known Member

streetammo lost SNS Herning because they were selling it well under the suggested retail price, which SNS probably objected to

I tried to buy something directly from SNS Herning, that isn't carried by any of their sellers, but SNS Herning insisted on charging me the full 25% Danish VAT, despite me being excempt from it.

I guess it's one of those, "we have great quality, no marketing, little customer service, deal with it or shop elsewhere."

5. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

I guess it's one of those, "we have great quality, no marketing, little customer service, deal with it or shop elsewhere."
    SNS Herning [​IMG]

6. guyferguson

guyferguson Well-Known Member

As far as i know they are fine. We have current season SNS products in the shop right now, and have an order on deck for Fall. I think it's just a brand than gets poorly represented in Spring. Wool sweaters can be a tough sell outside of F/W, especially in certain climates. As far as Streetammo goes, i'm not surprised to hear they lost their account.

7. habitant

habitant Well-Known Member

S.N.S is expensive though, but after buying an underplank I can almost justify the price...

When's 4HM gonna drop the price on these bad boys?