• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is ordering an Amareto on-the-rocks kinda strange?

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Anything is a total deal breaker to you. You're more of a negatosexual than Conne.

ffffuuuu.gif

Lets just keept this thread on track.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
While I will admit that I love a good negging, I really don't think the stupid face comment would've worked. I like to think I'd be more sexually attracted to a more sophisticated neg than "stupid face".

Anyway, the point is that girlie drinks aren't always a total deal breaker...unless they meet me.
teacha.gif

Obviously you weren't sophisticated enough to get the joke.
plain.gif

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Anyway, to answer the OP: yes. Ordering an Amaretto on the rocks is kinda strange. Yes.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Carlos
Anyway, to answer the OP: yes. Ordering an Amaretto on the rocks is kinda strange. Yes.

But apparently, if you're 6'4" with a shaved head, an Amaretto will get you laid by TG.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
But apparently, if you're 6'4" with a shaved head, an Amaretto will get you laid by TG.

No, it won't get you laid by TG. It'll just make TG think that you get laid a lot.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire

Dude, look at her. Quoting freaking Twilight and sipping a Shirley Temple will get you laid by TG.

/neg...but true

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
lol @ you guys trying to make tomgirl as slutty as she is in all of our minds.

Dood, in my mind, she has a Jewfro and I got "her" drunk on gin and tonics at Hotel H.

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, look at her. Quoting freaking Twilight and sipping a Shirley Temple will get you laid by TG.

/neg...but true

I don't know how I feel about the insinuation that I look like an angsty, alienated teenage girl with a penchant for TGI Friday's children's cocktails, who is also incredibly easy to ******** with.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
TG, have you seen how cute my kitten is yet?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, it's strange.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique
Rum/Whiskey and diet?

Borderline acceptable, depending on context and setting. In mixed company, somewhat ok. In a group of all bros, will make you look like a gaylord.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Borderline acceptable, depending on context and setting. In mixed company, somewhat ok. In a group of all bros, will make you look like a gaylord.

You'd be surprised. I drink with bros a fair bit (college and all), and most of them drink stuff that I would consider to be sweet, crappy ****. Or cheap, crappy beer. Who do you think buys all those crappy schnapps? Butterschnapps are not sold to serious drinkers.

Rum/Whiskey and diet cola is perfectly normal in bro crowds, and adding a little lime and adjusting proportions for a decent Cuba Libre is a great way to go low key at such events while still having a drink that won't **** your soul.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics