1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Is it just Americans

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vanity, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Barnabus

Barnabus Well-Known Member

People in general are disgusting. You'll find that everywhere.

This.

2. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Vanity = Don Carlos.

This is the same conclusion I came to awhile ago.

3. RSS

RSS Well-Known Member

I'm an American. I love living here. But for the most part Americans repulse me. I quit going to free concerts and outdoor events b/c of the slime that crawls out of the woodwork and mills about, ruining life. I've had to switch gyms 3 times b/c anything costing less than $60/mo seems to be full of idiot trash. I have no desire to go on a cruise with other Americans or even vacation in typical American resort b/c it'll surely be annoyed with loud, rude, obnoxious, fat Neanderthals. If you dare point out rudeness or stupidity, they become instantly confrontational.
    Such people are everywhere.

This is why there is a market for super yachts, personal jets, and private islands.

4. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Well-Known Member

Vanity = Don Carlos.

This is the same conclusion I came to awhile ago.

I disagree, but you two may be right. Vanity just seemed more genuine than ABDC.

5. pvrhye

pvrhye Well-Known Member

This is utterly hilarious. You're arguing with a four-year-old post, made by a banned member (who was awesome, by the way).

I bubbled back up to the top. Can't tell me you guys aren't sometimes suckered into a necro.