1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Introducing D.C. Lewis Footwear - Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by DC Lewis, Jun 13, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Achilles_

Achilles_ Well-Known Member

I did try emailing them last August. I got them when they were first starting up, I was one of the first buyers in fact.

I might just go to a cobbler, it's just frustrating having to pay for their cheap materials (the buckles themselves, the shoes seem fine so far in my limited experience)

Edit: I bought them through DC Lewis directly. Since I didn't get them through KW I would feel bad making him pay for their mistake.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. tomrakewell

tomrakewell Well-Known Member

The same happened to mine, a pair of the initial samples sold on this site. Fortunately, at the time DC Lewis had some spare buckles that he sent me. A local cobbler was then able to fix the shoes.