1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. russ257

russ257 Member

Russell here. I found the site when searching for care info for my 1000 mile boots.I look forward to learning more about fine quality clothing.

2. Relaxasaurus

Relaxasaurus New Member

Just registered. Live in Brooklyn, work in Soho. Looking to see what else is out there in the world of style. Cheers!

3. arnathor

arnathor Well-Known Member

4. CH868

CH868 Member

Hi !
    Carl here from the sunny S. California. One question, how do I make the latest post appear on top of the forum [​IMG]

5. BlackBourg12

BlackBourg12 Active Member

Hello, I'm Jerry and just joined to get my fix of fashion from people who appreciate it and enjoy it as much or more than I do.

6. tracy0317

tracy0317 New Member

Hi all. Just joined to get some fashion advice and learn some new stuff.

7. Gurley

Gurley New Member

Hello everybody,
    I am new here.Hope i enjoy here a lot.
    Thanks

8. Gurley

Gurley New Member

I am so happy to get this forum because i can easily my views here on any topic.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  9. Ice Cold Fever

Ice Cold Fever New Member

Hello there, my name is Christian. I am 18 years old. I'm old fashioned yet new fashioned, and have been looking into men's style for quite some time now. I really could use some friends that share my interests. Feel free to send me a message if you want to get to know me better, I love meeting new people and making friends!

10. MTHein17

MTHein17 Member

Hello guys!! I live in Queens, New York and currently work at UNIQLO on 34th, Manhattan so if you need inside help with anything, let me know [​IMG] Other than that, I have a major interest and appreciation in denim such as APC, Nudies, and Imperials. That is mainly the reason I registered, but it's always nice to meet new people who share similar interests and maybe broaden mine [​IMG]

11. Bbx1

Bbx1 New Member

Hi All,

Based in London, like nice shoes, denim and English shirts. Been reading posts on SF for ages but never signed up till now.

B

12. earlybeetle

earlybeetle New Member

Hello,

I was searching the net for some inspiration and found this forum - looks great so far!
    I'll probably spend too much time here, and much more money than I had planned for my fall attire... [​IMG]

Anyway, I'm based in Sweden, but the world is my office.

// Carl

13. Atayal87

Atayal87 New Member

Hello,

I'm 6"3, and 170 lbs. Long legged, and I'm slim for my height. As most of you tall/slim people out there, I find it unnecessarily difficult to find clothes out there that flatter my build. So, I joined to get information about brands that would fit me well, and also share some info on what I already own that works for me!

From the NYC/Long Island area,

-George

14. CodyNC

CodyNC Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I've lurked on here for quite a while before deciding to join. Mainly just trying to minimize my forum activity but this has become one of my go to forums so I finally gave in. I'm finding myself becoming more and more into style. I am from a very small town where style and expressing yourself is against the norm. I graduated from ASU in 2009 and now pretty well established in my career and working my way up through the corporate ladder. I think of myself as a pretty cultured guy who loves to travel, actually planning a solo weekend trip to England for a Manchester United game. Thats about it for now.....

-Cody

15. burghler

burghler Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I'm Jay...just graduated college and started a job in finance. I love soaking up everyone's knowledge on here, especially about bespoke and different tailors. I post rarely, because there's so many people that are more qualified to answer questions. But I check in at least once a day during work.

-Jay

16. Hexism

Hexism New Member

Hi! I am a total newbie. Age 20. Any tips for a stylish suit for a uni student? Planning to get 1 suit soon :)

17. krucacing

krucacing Member

Hi All,

A newbie from Singapore. I like good shoes.

Cheers :)

18. TaylorLMGH

TaylorLMGH New Member

I'm Tyler, 19 years old. Just moved to New York from County Donegal. I have a lot of warm clothing due to previous weather conditions, so since I now live in the states, I'm looking to change that up a bit.

19. SicilianSailor

SicilianSailor New Member

Hi all!
    I'm an university student from Italy and I want to apologize in advance for my english. However, I'm very interested in fine clothing and sartorial details, I hope to have interesting discussion and I'm feel sure that I'll learn even more.
    Thanks to all!

20. dyckim91

dyckim91 New Member

Introduction
    Hi, my name is Yea Kim. I consider myself on par with the fashion trends so far. My favorite designer is Hedi Slimane, and my favorite piece of clothing in my closet right now have to be from.... Hussein Chalayan's. Im 5'10 around 145 pounds (Male). Many people think I am homosexual, but I am straight and have a very androgynous character.