• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SamuelW

Reaction score
Samuel here, mid 20s with a passion in handmade shoes and menswear. Worked 2years for footwear industry in the U.K, now in a bespoke tailoring company in Asia.
I hope to connect with more footwear people and get back into the handcrafted footwear industry whenever I get a chance.
Rubber sole Black boots with a formal-toe :p works for me at work or outside office.
Any shoe fanatic i can add already? :)
Greetings to all

Gentleman15

Reaction score
Hi I am Gentlemen15 by my username I am 15 and I realized people should be wearing nicer clothes for a better society.

Nathi

Reaction score
I have A fettish for clothes and have ppl that buy from me but what is really ideal for woman?

daxnjan

Reaction score
Helllooo! I'm a pretty short/skinny/athletic guy who has always had trouble wearing fitting clothes. I've decided to take real strides towards improving my appearance.

Athithane

Reaction score
Hi there!
I've been checking regularly this forum when I was looking for some style advice and decided I finally have to create my account.
My name is Athithane, I live in France and I am very interested into the menswear industry. I am the designer of the brand Le Petit Noeud specialized in bow-ties but I am also a shoe enthusiast and into menswear tailoring.

TimelessMan

Reaction score
Hi guys. Well, it's about time I posted. Long time reader, first time poster.
For anyone who might be interested, my new blog is now live www.timelessman.com.au
It focuses on bespoke tailoring in Australia and fine menswear and accessories.

There are still a few glitches to sort out, but they're minimal and for all intents and purposes, the site is ready to go. Likes and shares would be very welcome. But, of course, the responsibility is on me to create content that is worthy of being shared.

The first couple of posts cover a bespoke shirt commission with JH Cutler and a discussion with Bijan.
In the weeks and months ahead, there will be a number of interviews with tailors and business owners, bespoke commissions from the likes of Bijan and others, as well as reviews on a number of items, including some new Gaziano and Girling's and, with a bit of luck, some bespoke Cleverly's.

I'll also hope to become more active on Style Forum, which has been such an amazing resource for me over the years.

Any comments, feedback or requests are always welcome.

Andrew.

Belfagor

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a university academic in the humanities who enjoys a work environment where I can indulge my taste for bow ties, suspenders, odd vests and pocket squares (and the occasional boutonniere), and hopefully convince a younger generation that dressing well is a joy

kanjisasahara

Reaction score
I'm Kanji.

I'm a young professional that has spent the past year going from a college to a more professional wardrobe. I was directed here from the male fashion advice subreddit and look forward to learning and contributing. Good to note that I'm incredibly slim. 28x32, XS/14 shirts, 34 jackets, etc.

My style is somewhere in the realm between business casual and business professional, a few people have mentioned that I have a disheveled professor look. What I wear to the office I also wear when going out. When you live one of the fashion capitals of the world the bar is pretty high. I wear button downs exclusively and alternate between chinos and jeans as my bottoms. Layer sweaters and topcoat when the weather is chilly. Still wear sneakers, but transitioning to oxfords and loafers more regularly.

Type of clothing and brands to give you some idea of my price range:

Shirts: J. Crew, Uniqlo, and Everlane
Jeans: Diesel and Rag&Bone
Chinos: Epaulet
Outerwear: Uniqlo and SuitSupply
Suit: J. Crew Ludlow (considering Alton Lane)
Shoes: Nike, Allen Edmonds, and Jack Erwin
Accessories: The Tie Bar, Gap, and Everlane
Basics: Uniqlo

I hope that many of you can help me and I'll try my best to provide constructive advice.

Cheers,

Kanji Sasahara

Last edited:

DavidHarley

Reaction score
I am David. In all honesty, I used to always wear jeans and t-shirts, but now that I am past my prime (no midlife-crisis yet ;-) I want to look good and not the way my parents did when they got older...

I have started dressing smarter and smarter and have gotten many positive reactions to this. Hope to find more info and tips on this forum.

getittailored

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm Andrew, I used to lurk here once in a blue moon but this week I decided to join, I'm 23 years olds from South Florida. I am in school, I work full time at Ralph Lauren. I am in the middle of opening up a venue for art shows and music on the side. I know their are many members here into Ralph and RRL, I would love to help track thins down for anyone, give advice, and most importantly get advice! Their are some awesome people on here and look to learn a lot. Cheers!:slayer:

jaysalti

Reaction score
Good day, all! Lurked for a long time and decided to join up. I really appreciate all the info collected here. I recently moved from SWFL to Vancouver, WA... wardrobe overhaul time. It's been a little challenging, as we have a young man and another little one on the way. Either way, thanks again for all the great threads.

Best,

Justin

RikBe

Reaction score
Okay, confession of a woman: I've been coming on this forum for fashion advices for my husband!!! I decided to join just now, I don't know if I'm in minority as much as I believe... we'll see!
So we have 3 young children, I was lucky enough to get the "extra handles "off after each pregnancy, but it seems like I wasn't carefull enough to make sure we both were...
confused.gif

That's why my husband's had a little difficulty dressing up lately... well for the past ~2-3 yrs... And he does work in suit and tie so... If I don't want him to look like Mayor Ford (yeah, we're in Toronto, Canada), I thought I better get kickin' and we're both working out almost every day now!!!
Anyway, HI! And looking forward to learning more and maybe teach some...!

JMartin

Reaction score
Hi all
Late 20s, receding quickly, but sure i can still go for style :)
Living in the lovely Britain, which is currently flooded.
Thank goodness for the internet.

Istyrl

Reaction score
Hello

Traveling all around the world I am always happy to find good advices on the right places to go in the countries I visit

Now in South America and particularly Argentina and brazil

See you around

Istyrl

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads