1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. ilvtfu

ilvtfu New Member

Hello,

I am a 20 year old college student who is interested in fashion and building a conventional wardrobe.

My favorite brands are probably Purple Label, Hermes, Kiton, YSL, and Levi.

Looking forward to contributing on this forum!

2. LeeSanderson

LeeSanderson New Member

Hi,

I am Lee I am just about to graduate university and about to leave behind my casual wardrobe as I head off into the world of business. I needed to start finding some tailored suits and big boy pants hence how I ended up here. I have always admired tailored suits, briefcases and dress shoes from a window but haven't ever had the reason or money to buy them but now I do!

3. CaseyyTalia

CaseyyTalia New Member

I'm Casey, I'm a freshman in college, and very new to this forum. I'm on here for my composition 2 class, but I'm also addicted to style. I can put many stylish outfits together. I have lots of shoes, jewelry and nice tops to go with some very snazzy bottoms. I hope to get a lot of tips about style, and hope to give out some of my tips and advice [​IMG]

4. -nicholas-

-nicholas- New Member

What's up?! I'm Nicholas and I live in New York (soon-to-be Manhattanite). I'm currently a pre-law major in college with the aspiration of attending law school in NYC in a year or so. I am also a fine art photographer outside of college.

Fashion is life! As a sartorial enthusiast, I was obliged to create an account here on styleforum with the intention of learning new and exciting things. I believe clothes are an artistic expression of personality and so I approach fashion with the utmost seriousness and treat my wardrobe more as an art collection than I do a bunch of clothes and shoes.

Also, I am a firm believer in the idea that the strongest of wardrobes value quality over quantity and that an exceptional wardrobe is one that seamlessly works together.

See you around the forums.

Nicholas.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  5. yontim

yontim New Member

Hello, Im Yontim,,,I like clothes, cars and shoes. And I love picking up new style tips.

6. acck

acck Member

I'm Paul.
    former rock n roll singer from Liverpool, and now a teacher.
    love leather biker jackets and dm boots. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Strangeways

Strangeways New Member

Eric here, living in Los Angeles. You can pronounce my handle "strang-ways" as the "e" is silent.

Honestly, I think Men's Wearhouse has some nice things, too [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  8. NigelStein

NigelStein Member

Hey y'all I'm Nigel. Still in highschool, long time lurker.

9. artcode

artcode New Member

Good Morning from Germany.

Usually I don't like Forums, Blogs, Zuckerberg-Imperiums or other digital playgrounds to get addicted for 5-second-Fame.
    I prefer being in nature with my dog and feeling the weather, smelling fresh air and playing in the dirt.
    For me, an apple is something to eat, not a symbol of status.
    But I have always an Eye on aesthetics, and so I try to get more Information of
    vintage opticals, rare sneakers and individual clothing.

Best regards

1 person likes this.
  10. TurquoiseSea

TurquoiseSea New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm a 33 year old Swiss. Why TurquoiseSea? 'cause we don't have a sea but I miss it so hard.
    Not working in a chocolate factory. Not working for a Cheese or Watch company either.
    Banking. And that's good because I love to wear stylish shirts and suits.
    Luckily, Switzerland is very close to the fashion strongholds of Italy, France and UK...
    When at home, however, I like to put on my easy clothes and love to spend time with my little daugther.
    Keen to discovering this forum now.

1 person likes this.
  11. DonSolomon

DonSolomon Member

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello all!

I have been a long-time lurker on the forum (eternally grateful for being introduced to Luxire and Meermin!) so just wanted to sign up and become a more active member.

Tomas

2 people like this.
  12. Claire22

Claire22 New Member

Hi Everyone!! You got Claire here. I am into fashion and i love learning new things everyday. I believe this forum will contribute a lot to my journey in exploring the fashion world.

13. jaym

jaym Member

I've come here a number of times for excellent advice. I'm not super into fashion, but, being in my mid-30s, it would be nice to know how to look good when necessary.

14. chriscallisto

chriscallisto New Member

G'day folks,

My name is Chris, I'm 25 years old and hail from lovely city of Adelaide, Australia.

What led me here? It's been said that clothes speak the international language, and I have to admit, I'm a bit of a fashion whore. Also, I have seen the film 'Alfie' (2004) more times than I can count.

It's a pleasure to be amongst such dapper gentlemen. Fair play lads.

15. dobbs383

dobbs383 New Member

Hello!

Longtime lurker, getting into tailored clothing so looking to contribute.

16. Meurice

Meurice Well-Known Member

Hi y'all,

Meurice here, from da Ol' World. Mainly interested in watches, Hermes ties/accessories, the good things from Jermyn Street and mail-order OTR from Cordings.

17. YouArePOWER

YouArePOWER Member

Hey guys,

I'm around Washington, DC and in my 30s. Mostly here to get advice and not to give it. I own far more English football shirts than English dress shirts, and I'm mostly here for shoes, but perhaps I can be convinced to spend more on quality threads. Cheers.

18. RuffianGent

RuffianGent New Member

Good Day to all,

I am Rodrigo, working in the personal care and fashion industry. I usually give advice and should be taking at least half of my own. A passion for tailoring, styling and dermatology with a minor in creating a ruckus at the pub. Great to be here.

19. Nacho lad1

Nacho lad1 Member

Hello I'm Ryan, I'm 20, and from Greenwich CT. I am an Italian luxury clothing enthusiast. My favorite brands are Kiton, Brioni, and Giorgio Armani. I wear mostly business casual clothes, and consider myself a modern sartorialist/

20. Gabbers85

Gabbers85 New Member

Hey Folks,
    I'm Gabriel and I moved to the States from France a year ago. i found the Styleforum a few weeks ago when I was looking for reviews on Sartorio. Since then, I've been reading the forum here and there, and I have found a lot of useful information. Today, I decided to join and hope to have a good time here!
    I have a little bit of everything in my closet, but I do have a penchant for Neapolitan tailoring. I wear mostly suits, but I enjoy wearing jeans as well. I hate gaudy clothing and big monograms/brand names.
    I like red wine, German cars, Cocteau Twins and Japanese food.

Cheers!