• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gravemouth

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a young professional. I've been updating my wardrobe, and doing a lot of research regarding clothing. I've come across this site often enough to want to be a member. In the future I hope to be more of an active participant in threads and also buy and sell on these boards. I'm still learning a lot and it's hard to have favorites when you feel as if you know so little.

fallforall

Reaction score
Hey!

Been lurking the forum for a while. Decided to finally join up so I can get some advice.

Leader12

Reaction score
Hello All,

I joined the forums to learn and meet other people with the same taste as I do for classic menswear.

*I love suits!

james63

Reaction score
We are new online bidding service where investors can login and bid on Foreclosure Real Estate Properties in Arizona going to auction every day.

corker23

Reaction score
Hello. This is obviously what the internet was made for! It seems like an incredible resource and community. I'm very glad to be here.

Jaguarlover

Reaction score
Jaguarlover from Belgium....member of the dutch equivalent "Stijlforum" for some years...
As I'm an anglophile, my style is "British gentleman farmer" => tweeds, Jaguars, corduroy or moleskin trousers, waistcoats, hunting ties, etc...
I will be more a reader than a poster though :)
cheers

Last edited:

PEBBLE

Reaction score
Hi I'm Philip from Manchester UK.

Just looking to perfect my style and want to see some idea and perhaps copy a few fashionably savvy gentlemen.

I'm not used to the forum, but if someone can make it easy for me and link me to the best threads I would be greatful.

Here is a pic of me and my style so you know what kind of look I'm going for.

Granted,I didn't tight up my waist coat straps properly but it does fit nice, perhaps change my shirt collar, and perhaps a pocket square with a pattern.

What you think?

Phil.

sansimeon

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Like a lot of others I've been lurking for years, finally registered just to be able to send a pm
smile.gif

This forum is really a great resource and I hope I'll be able to contribute in some way!

qerb

Reaction score
Hello, i'm Qerb.

The name doesn't mean anything, i just like to make up random words from time to time.

I'm from Manchester, UK.

When it comes to fashion i'm definitely a noob, but i feel i'm quite creative. I'm hoping to learn a few things to do with fashion and styling on here, and hey maybe even make a few friends along the way.

I'm pretty much just here to learn some stuff and vibe with like-minded peeps.

Toodles!

Tailor Girl

Reaction score
Hi All I am Tailor for more years than I wish to say. I see there are those who appreciate hand made buttonholes. This is my favorite tailoring task. I look forward to offering this service to those of you who desire this classic touch to your jackets.

techstyle

Reaction score
I'm just some guy who knows to much about technology,motorcycles and cars. I live 10 minutes away from Laguna seca race track and that's it.
I been single for a couple of months so I need style advice, searched other forms but this one seems best.

archovist

Reaction score
Hi - I'm archovist, used style forum before to do some sartorial research, finally joining so I can show off my White's Boots when I get them, and thank the folks whose past experiences helped shape my choice! I'm mostly a car guy, though...

Techiegleek

Reaction score
Hi to everyone. At 61 years of age, I am a late bloomer when it comes to interest in fashion, and have a great deal to learn. A fictional character on TV was a life changing catalyst, bringing long suppressed and dormant interests back to life. With these feelings, I spoke with a few fashion conscious friends and was astonished to find the character tended to dress in classic timeless style, many of his examples age appropriate for me. I remember many of them from the 1960s, but could not enjoy them at the time because of where and when I was. Now, I am incorporating many of these examples into my wardrobe, thoroughly enjoying it, and getting very positive comments from many people. The one big problem , pun intended, is I am tall and husky. Trying to find many of these fashions in a size that fits is a serious problem. I hope any of you who are working toward becoming or already are designers will keep taller and larger guys in mind, there are tens of millions of people in my age group wanting to wisely recapture what they could not have in the past, eager to span the generations.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads