1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Incotex, Howard Yount, BB, etc. parcel of trousers all 33ish - 33.5-ish

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Slewfoot, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slewfoot

Slewfoot Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

I hope all is well. Here is a parcel of a dozen pairs of trousers I've gotten over the years that just don't work for me right now. Most are a bit too snug and some styles I just need in my closet. A bunch are from Daffy's Inctoex sales, there is a Howard Yount (light tan on left) a Michael Andrews Bespoke (navy far right with tan pick stitching), a Brooke Brothers (deep tan flannel) and some others are from random makers at Daffy's. Various textures and weights to the fabrics.

All are in very good condition. The HY pair has a line at the bottom where I lowered the hem a bit, but I haven't seen anything else on others. The waist on all of them is around a 33 or 33.5. There are some variations throughout based on when I had them initially altered, but all of them should be able to have minor adjustments made to them. The orange pair might be around 32.5 as they were particularly tight. I wore each of these only once or twice.

I just don't have time to post measurements and take photos of all the details (some of which are quite nice). Basically, if I'm buying pants off the rack most of the time I'd be a 33 waist and 32 inseam. The bottom hems are all right around 8.25, some a bit more and some a bit less. Just let me know if you're interested. $20.40 for each of these seems like a good buy in my opinion. Even if a few don't work for you then you can sell those individually here or elsewhere.

$245 shipped CONUS. No returns please.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.