1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

In HONG KONG for few months....

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Satorialist, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Satorialist

Satorialist Well-Known Member

So I find myself in Hong Kong for a few months...

This is my first time in HKG and thus far have nothing to complain about.

Any SF-er's here who want to meet up for drinks or a meal, or who have a cabal I can join, do let me know. Promise to be on my best behavior, haha. The friend whose place I'm staying in works evenings (US market open-close) and sleeps during the day, so I'm left entirely to my own devices.

Maybe a HKG SF reader meet-up is in order?

2. Savile Row

Savile Row Well-Known Member

I have never visited Hong Kong, but it is definitely on my bucket list.
    Are you just visiting your friend or are you also there on business?
    Having a buddy's place to crash in Hong Kong sounds pretty cool.

Thanks,

3. Satorialist

Satorialist Well-Known Member

Visiting for pleasure. Well, actually, I'm taking a mandarin class (yeah, I know, go to China to learn --except I don't have a friend in China but do have a friend in HKG so why not) and a few other things. Primarily though--to get a first hand account of what is happening in this part of asia right now.

4. Paulio

Paulio Member

Interesting, what angle are you looking at Asia from? Social/Business?

5. ChicagoRon

ChicagoRon Well-Known Member

I'll be in HK for most of Feb except the week of Chinese NY. Let me know if there is a meetup.