1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Imhoff's Search For A Leather Green Card Case

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Imhoff, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Imhoff

Imhoff Well-Known Member

So my search begins. Looking for a dark green leather card case. Any suggestions would be great. Budget of $125-ish(or less), I know, small-timer status.

Something like this style and not garish (the one below is Burberry):

[​IMG]

In a dark green calfskin leather. Only needs to hold 4 cards and then a center slot for a few bills.

And yes, I am well aware of Foo's breast wallet thread. :lol:

2. Apollotrader

Apollotrader Well-Known Member

Barneys.com

They have plenty of green card cases. The newly re-formed Mark Cross line is excellent, I don't know if that line has small items or not. The Barneys house brand might be worth looking at.

3. Imhoff

Imhoff Well-Known Member

4. justinkapur

justinkapur Well-Known Member

if you have a barneys near you then check it out. i was in la and saw some amazing colors at their store

5. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Well-Known Member

If you don't mind used, the (now discontinued) LV taiga line in "epicea" (dark green) isn't bad. There are lots of it about on ebay and other places, and the Taiga line wasn't as highly faked. I had a few small pieces in this color/leather and they held up pretty well.

Only thing to make sure is that the interior lining isn't flaking, which was a problem on some LV items.