1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

IE by Erik Ohrstrom Continuous Pants, Size 1, Black, BNWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by neostrifeX, Jan 17, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neostrifeX

neostrifeX Well-Known Member

Model: COORGHW-00/OD
    Size: 1 (44)
    Color: Black
    Material: 100% Organic Black Cotton
    Price: $565 shipped worldwide

• Measurements
    Waist: ~37.5 cm (28" to 30" waists will work)
    Front Rise (measured from top of waist down): ~27.5 cm
    Back Rise (measured from top of waist down): ~30 cm
    Thigh (measured accross horizontally from the bottom of the crotch): ~24.5 cm
    Hem: ~16 cm

• For sale is a pair of Continuous Pants from IE by Erik Ohrstrom. A phenomenal pair of pants crafted from 100% organic black cotton. These fit on the slim/skinny side (~16cm hem) throughout and will accommodate a 28" to 30" waist. The pants don't have raw hems and are not lined like most IE pants, making them perfect for wearing year round. The pants are essentially BNWT. I just received them today from hide[m] and tried them once, before realizing they don't fit like how I want them to... otherwise I'd keep them. I'm only asking for the price I paid and will personally pay for the PayPal fees and shipping. Feel free to send an offer, but please don't waste my time with low-balling.

• For any inquiries, please don't hesitate to send me a message.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.