1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Identify this jacket?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Bad_Company, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Bad_Company

Bad_Company Member

Hello everybody!

I've been looking for a specific leather jacket for a very long time. It's typically seen on Richard Hammond and I have no idea who makes it. I had submitted these photos to a custom leather jacket maker (Indy Magnoli) and he said it'll take 3 to 4 months to make one..I had intended it to be somewhere near a birthday present for me (birthday is in 7 days - Yes I know, I 'did' expect it to take time to make - I expected around a month and a half) so I was hoping I could just...maybe buy one or someone here may know of another quality custom leather jacket manufacturer. Here's the photos: http://www.richardhammond.org.uk/index.php?topic=1981.0

I'm not really asking for feedback on what people think of the jacket, I just want to know what possible ways I might find/obtain one.

Thank you.