1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ice Hockey

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Stazy, Oct 22, 2006.

1. ryoneo

ryoneo Well-Known Member

I seriously think that was a great move by the Hawks. They got good draft picks and got some cap room to sign Sharp and Versteeg.

2. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

Bump for the new season!!!!!! I hope the Oilers finish last again this year. One more 1st pick and we should be set for at least one cup [​IMG]

3. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

Well they looked pretty deadly tonight. I don't think Omark is NHL ready but Eberle looks way better than I thought he would. Will be interesting to see how he does in real games. I just have this insurmountable conviction that he can't produce at the NHL level but am prepared to be proven wrong and it's looking like I will be.

Really crossing my fingers hoping the 'nucks can sign Morrison for league min, would be the best utility player we could possibly get to gap-fill with. And he bleeds blue and green.

Also how the fuck was CoHo a +1 when we lost 8-2?!

4. CBrown85

CBrown85 Well-Known Member

Well they looked pretty deadly tonight. I don't think Omark is NHL ready but Eberle looks way better than I thought he would. Will be interesting to see how he does in real games. I just have this insurmountable conviction that he can't produce at the NHL level but am prepared to be proven wrong and it's looking like I will be.

Really crossing my fingers hoping the 'nucks can sign Morrison for league min, would be the best utility player we could possibly get to gap-fill with. And he bleeds blue and green.

Also how the fuck was CoHo a +1 when we lost 8-2?!

This. And don't you dare fucking think about cheering for the Flames. [​IMG]

5. CBrown85

CBrown85 Well-Known Member

also, what a lame-ass thread name.

6. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

This. And don't you dare fucking think about cheering for the Flames. [​IMG]
    I would have to literally go insane for that to happen... though if Samuelsson plays a lot of games like tonight he might drive me nuts. Guy was -5 in just over 12 minutes of ice time. Minus 5. I didn't know that was possible.

7. vinu125

vinu125 New Member

I really love this game ^^ !!!