1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

IC: Carmina x Epaulet MTO Snuff Suede Austerity Brogue - 7.5UK - :(

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bdeuce22, May 11, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Well-Known Member

Well. I just got these from epaulet. Fantastic shoes. Just a tad too small. Tears are still streaming down my face.

I take google checkout and ship USPS priority. These will be insured.

Size 7.5UK

I normally wear a 8.5D Barrie. I need a bit more width than length. Super bummed. Still wearable, but rather get a pair with 100% perfect fit. I'd say if you are an 8-8.5D you'll be good.

Anyhow. Stock epaulet photos for now. If you really want photos of mine I can do that.

Also comes with lasted shoe trees that were at a premium. Mike was gracious enough to essentially split the cost of these with us.

For all the details on the shoe, please see the thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  2. PipersSon

PipersSon Well-Known Member

I may be missing it- what's the actual shoe size?

Thanks.

3. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Well-Known Member

Ahhh. 7.5uk

Fixed in thread

4. ezlau

ezlau Well-Known Member

Are these on the Simpson last? I have this pair of 8.0UK Carmina dark brown suede captoe on Simpson that is a hair too big lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.