• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I want something which appeals to most fashion aware women in a heterosexual way

Balko Fricke

Reaction score
Girls don't really care what you wear. I mean, a hot guy will look still look hot in jeans and a t-shirt or a suit and tie. Clothes really don't matter that much to them.
I simply want to avoid anything that is not contributing, that's actually not hard to understand.

Last edited:

Balko Fricke

Reaction score
+1
This threak has lots of potential, but I fear it has reached its zenith.
Balko Fricke, I think you are not aware that there are people in the world who are alpha as **** (and not in a gay way!!!). I think you're aiming for that style, but trust me, it's a long way to go and you'll have to pursue it. Eventually, it will pay out in lots of bitches!
Ich kann diesen Pickupscheiß nicht mehr hören halt einfach deine Fresse zu sozialgestörte Mißgeburt.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ich vertraue nicht so einem erbärmlichen Pickupwixer wie dir, der keine Ahnung hat aber im Internet die große Klappe.

Well, not the very direction I wanted to steer this quality thread to, but apparently one of the few serious suggestions resulted in a rather harsh reaction from OP: "I'm not trusting a pathetic pickup jerk like you who hasn't got a clue but a big mouth on the internet." (Why can't you write in English anymore?) And seriously, my comment was genuine. There is a well documented report from someone who is "alpha as ****" on this very forum. You have to search for it for yourself though.

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

I simply want to avoid anything that is not contributing, that's actually not hard to understand.

I recommend using your sense of style to avoid clothes that don't contribute then. :teach:

Balko Fricke

Reaction score
If I had a sense of style I wouldn't be here.
I recommend using your sense of style to avoid clothes that don't contribute then.
teacha.gif

Hayward

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ich vertraue nicht so einem erbärmlichen Pickupwixer wie dir, der keine Ahnung hat aber im Internet die große Klappe

No, I'm sorry but you are misinformed. You cannot contract Gonorrhea from embalming pickup sticks.

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Girls don't really care what you wear. I mean, a hot guy will look still look hot in jeans and a t-shirt or a suit and tie. Clothes really don't matter that much to them.

+1000

AS LONG AS THEY FIT WELL!

Which takes me back to my original post on this topic.

For those who are not into/interested in clothing so much the best bet is to stick with the basic classics in basic colors. Just make sure they fit you well and you are ahead of the game already.

Trying to hard to be 'creative' or unique will only result in a mess (such as the outfit the OP sent me via PM.)

By the way.......Gay guys dig this look too.......you'll have lots of girls AND guys on the street admiring you! :devil:

Hayward

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Post the picture please, we want to make fun of it.

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL

Tempting - but I think I'll be a responsible citizen of the world and refrain from posting that which was sent to me in confidence.

I'll just stick to berating the poor guy about his homophobia - because it's fun for me.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, come on Gdot. Don't be a selfish prick! Post these pics. nao. I want to see the guy who had the guts to call me names on the internet. He's a special flower and needs to be conserved for all eternity.

After all, how are we supposed to help him without knowing his build, prefereces etc? He didn't answer to any question in this threak (w/r/t his build, his likes and dislikes -- oh, I forgot, he doesn't care at all other than for looking steeze, hot and not gay -- and so on) which contradicts the whole idea of actually opening one.

Jackie Treehorn

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Let's get back to serious advice on this thread, please. This is an important topic, and I'll not see it derailed by discussions that do not pertain to appealing to most fashion-aware women in a heterosexual way.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Says who?

Me, I guess. It's just my opinion. Just like I don't think you can create great art if you are creating it for the sole purpose of appealing to a lot of people, you can't be truly stylish if it doesn't come from within, at least in part.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads