1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

I need advice on how to dress to clubs, please help =)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Lax28, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Lax28

Lax28 Member

I am actually not trolling at all. I am actually 16 years old, yes i did lie in the beginning; only to be taken more seriously.

2. Douglas

Douglas Well-Known Member

FYI dude, not that I'm hating on you (you'll remember I gave a serious response early in the thread), but you should know that by being a 16-year-old in your "friends'" clubs you are potentially opening them up to various penalties for admitting and serving minors that can result in their clubs being shut down. Maybe enforcement is loose where you are; maybe they have the right connections, but generally hosting 16-year-olds in your club is not a good idea. Not only do you open yourself up to a law enforcement issue, but generally the clubs letting in the 16-year-olds are not the ones that good 21-30 year-olds tend to want to frequent.

Anyways, good luck, hope you find the clothing advice you're looking for. And whatever you do, have fun and be safe.

3. ter1413

ter1413 Well-Known Member

Great thread as of late...

4. black_umbrella

black_umbrella Well-Known Member

Oh I don't know, this did make me purchase a f*ck off PS courtesy of dereks tumblr.

Could've been worse.

5. DerekS

DerekS Well-Known Member

THAT SQUARE IS AWESOME. fuck the naysayers. I love it. :lol: keep an eye for it in WAYWT shortly.

and thanks for checking out hte tumblr. ;)

6. black_umbrella

black_umbrella Well-Known Member