1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

I guess I am famous now

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dirk diggler, Apr 16, 2006.

1. dirk diggler

dirk diggler Well-Known Member

http://buckleandtailor.com/home.html

ok - I had tried to place an order for a new bowtie. The website would not finalize my order. After a few weeks of this, I finally emailed the owner. THey had been wondering why no orders were coming in. I got a free tie out it - not bad. Great business and some really nice quality and well priced bowties.

2. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Well-Known Member

Is that your picture on the website?

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

But did you tie it yourself?

4. dirk diggler

dirk diggler Well-Known Member

yes and yes, Gentlemen. unfortunately, it is a poor quality photo taken w/ a camera phone at the owner's request. I had no idea he was gonna post it. He cleaned it up a little, thankfully. But, yes, I own about 70 bowties (although I only wear them twice per week - ties the other days) and I tie them myself. It is actually easier than a tie if you can believe it.

Happy Easter