1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

I got bootcut jeans for Christmas...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mehhhh, Jan 1, 2010.

1. seezir

seezir New Member

2. manofstyle

manofstyle Well-Known Member

I buy 507s cheap and pay for the flare to be reduced. My legs are too sturdy for slim jeans and 501s look too "stiff".

3. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Well-Known Member

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    It's all cycles. In 5 years when big flairs for jeans are in again you all will be making fun of skinny and straight fits. [​IMG]

4. King Leer

King Leer Well-Known Member

I got a pair of RRL Slim Bootcut Jeans and just tapered them. Now they fit better than my old RRL Straight leg Selvage Jeans that I've since flipped on eBay since they stretched out too much