1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

I got a new car.

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by itsstillmatt, Jan 13, 2010.

1. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

Speed is never an issue for bigtimers because they never have to get anywhere on time. By definition, events start when they arrive.

Yes and no. Everyone has to answer to someone at some point.

2. eg1

eg1 Well-Known Member

Banker-brother's wife once made him drive an Audi.

He was a weenie.

iammatt now drives an Audi.

Transitive property >>> iammatt is a weenie ... [​IMG]

3. zjpj83

zjpj83 Well-Known Member

What's your degree in?
    I studied English. I'm marketable as FACK! [​IMG] Seriously though, unless you are in a trade industry, it's not clear to me that undergrad degrees mean anything.

4. Huntsman

Huntsman Well-Known Member

I studied English. I'm marketable as FACK! [​IMG] Seriously though, unless you are in a trade industry, it's not clear to me that undergrad degrees mean anything.
    It matters in Engineering or the sciences, as you will usually not qualify for graduate programs or for work in the field without the appropriate undergraduate degree. I like to believe that these fields are professions. One's undergraduate degree field also matters to the Patent Bar. ~ H

5. alan

alan Well-Known Member

A5s are pretty nice in person, black especially.

I prefer the Cayman myself but for matt the A5 is probably a way better choice.

I wonder if the 2.0 doesnt feel underpowered though, even for reasonable practical purposes?

6. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

I saw pics of a 4-door A5 in a European magazine at Borders today. It looked nice, but I'm not sure if it'll make it to the U.S. market.