1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

I feel like a mess, help me out

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Mike C., Jun 3, 2004.

1. marc37

marc37 Well-Known Member

WARNING:
    1. Don't seek medical advice. Doctors are mainly trained in prescribing drugs not a healthy lifestyle. Writing out perscriptions pays there bills.
    2. Don't run until you sort your diet out. Joggers don't fall dead with a heart attack for no reason you know. Remember: america is extremely deficient in the mineral Selenium (the anti heart attack mineral) so the probability of falling dead of a heart attack is higher than what you may want to believe.

l used to have cancer, be always tired, ate bad and was 20 stone. Doctors used to give me iron and stuff; all to no avail. YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE. (lt will be very hard).

Try the following for 3 months before you even consider doing vigorous exercise:
    *Eat fruit only in the morning if you are not a labourer (oranges and apples).
    *Eat alfalfa sprouts before each meal.
    *Eat meat only 3 times a week (lf you really must eat a carcass).
    *Eat fish twice a week.
    *Eat broccolli before each meal with the alfalfa sprouts.
    *Have 8 glasses of water a day (drink before meals).
    *Try not to eat after 6 at night.
    *Ditch pizza and fast food as much as possible.
    *Ditch dairy products all togeather. Dairy will tire you quicker than anything.
    *Soak 2 cups of whole grain wheat in a 1.5 litre jug of water for 2 days at room temperiture. Empty the water into a bottle [after the two days] and refrigerate. (This is very vital). Drink 3 cups of this wheat water a day.
    *Take 10 ml of manning clarks colloidal mineral supplement (75 minerals)after tea.
    *Mix a tablespoon of kelp/seaweed powder in a glass and drink.

This is a start for now. This will help but it is up to you now, l've done my bit.

2. marc237

marc237 Well-Known Member

Where to start, where to start.

First, DO have a thorough medical check-up and explore issues such as endocrine imbalance, cardiac deficiencies, nutritional short-falls, and other possible causes for any changes to baseline. While some physicians may be in pursuit only of wealth, the vast majority care enormously about improving the health and well-being of their patients.

Second, there is little evidence that Americans, more or less so than any other group suffer from a selenium deficiency or that such deficiency is a cause of heart attacks.

Third, a program of moderate execise (incuding both cardio and weight training) ought to be undertaken only after clearance by a physician. Any effective program will involve exercise, appropriate diet, and rest.

Finally, there is little reason (if any) to believe that the long-list of nutritional dos and don'ts offered has any scientific validity. For example, fruit only in the a.m., where is the scientific support for this proposal?

3. marc37

marc37 Well-Known Member

There is ample proof that the soils are deficient in selenium.
    FACT = Plants absorb minerals from the soil. lf the soil is deficient in minerals, the food will be deficient in vitamins and minerals. This leads too premature hunger pains and a further desire to eat. Thats why 60% of Americans are over weight and are one of the most unheathy civilized nations on earth. You eat too much food with very little nutritional value. You are starving folks.

There is also ample evidence to suggest that selenium stops heart attacks in men with fat free arteries. Just ask twice nobel prize nominated Joel Wallach (work with selenium in treating and halting human disease).

Eat fruit for breakfast for 1 month and see how good you feel. Proof, proof, proof. l urge you to give it a try and see who is right. l am not going to argue: just give it a try. Your body will know.

P.S: medical students get an average of 5 hours nutritional training in there 5 year coarse. By the way, the nutritional lectures are optional.

4. Mike C.

Mike C. Well-Known Member

This is crazy. Who eats like this? 3 cups of water wheat, what is this stuff? Plus seaweed power? I'd rather be a fat ass than follow this inane diet.

5. marc37

marc37 Well-Known Member

Seaweed powder = seaweed power.
    Not many people eat like this, but the ones who do are never sick, never get colds, need 2 hours sleep each night, look younger than their age and have lots of energy do this.

Ann Wigmore = 93 years old in that picture. No grey hair, slept 3 hours a night, hardly any wrinkles, the agility of a 10 year old, no disease. She originally had cancer at 35 years old, grey hair, wrinkles and was told she would die young. Ann Wigmore was born sick and diseased: her future was bleak (like how mine was, but worse). She was going strongly at 93 but died in a fire while sleeping: she was such an example of health. She had great health at 93 and was an example of how sick people can be completely regenerated. A complete inspiration. lf you don't believe me, study Dr Wigmores works. She and Dr Kulvinskas are the two most knowledgable health people on earth: no one in history has had their success in helping people overcome disease. (They are not salespeople: they don't sell company manufactured supplements). They are for real.

Try to understand everyone: chlorophyl and live foods kill disease and regenerate everyone.

6. j

j Well-Known Member

I heard she has facial reconstructive surgery every three years, was born in a mental institution and sleeps only one hour a night.

7. vero_group

vero_group Well-Known Member

I gained 25 lbs (129 to 154; I'm 6'0") back in 1998 from lifting weights and taking EAS supplements through one of their "Challenges". Hard work and their products worked well for me in reaching my goals.

Now if I could only get my lazy ass back in the gym in 2004...