1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Huge Lot of JCrew Ties - Cotton, Silk, Made in USA - Seersucker, Gingham, Selvedge Bowtie +++++

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by downtownstyle, Nov 27, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downtownstyle

downtownstyle Well-Known Member

All ties are J Crew and all have marked tags to prevent store returns. Really great ties that are brand new and samples or used for photo shoots. All retail for $59.50+. $30 each shipped. Please refer to number when asking questions.

[​IMG]

1. Dark Green/Gray Madras Tie. SOLD

2. Blue/White Gingham Tie. 100% Cotton. Handmade in USA. SOLD

3. Madras tie, square end. No fabric tag, I assume Cotton. Handmade in USA.

[​IMG]

4. Blue Houndstooth Tie. No fabric tag, I assume Cotton. Handmade in USA. SOLD

5. Gray Glen Plaid Tie. No fabric tag, I assume Cotton. Handmade in USA. SOLD

6. Tan with White Stripes. 100% Cotton. Handmade in USA.

7. Tan Solid. No fabric tag, I assume Cotton (this one has a very slight sheen to it, kind of smooth) Handmade in USA.

8. Selvedge Chambray Bowtie. SOLD

[​IMG]

9. Red very fine diagonal pinstripe, almost looks chambray. No fabric tag, I assume Cotton. Handmade in USA.

10. Dark Charcoal/almost black tie. No fabric tag, but I think this is a Downtown Wool tie, Handmade in USA.

11. Light Gray. 100% Cotton. Handmade in USA.

12. Light Gray the wider of the two is 2.75" wide. This one has writing on the back in black fine tip sharpie, "25194 Portland Grey SU-10" 100% Cotton, Handmade in USA. (I'll take $25 for this one)

13. Dark Khaki. SOLD

[​IMG]

14. Dark Navy with small red anchors & helms. 100% Silk. Handmade in USA.

15. Blue Seersucker. 100% Cotton, has a sheen to it. Handmade in USA.SOLD

16. Blue Seersucker. No fabric tag, I assume Cotton, exactly like the previous identical one. Handmade in USA. SOLD

17. Navy with light blue and red stripes. 100% Silk. Handmade in USA. SOLD

18. Light Khaki. No fabric tag, I assume Linen/Cotton blend, or maybe linen. Handmade in USA

[​IMG]

3 Pairs of sunglasses. From Top to Bottom: Tortoise color wayfarers, no brand, Silver Aviators from American Eagle, Brown Aviators from American Eagle. $8 each shipped or $20 for all three shipped.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  2. Winston S.

Winston S. Well-Known Member

Is the selvedge bowtie (#8) still available?

3. downtownstyle

downtownstyle Well-Known Member

Yes. Please send me a PM for more info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.