1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Howard Yount Monk Strap Shoes Size 12

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by blc456, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blc456

blc456 Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I bought these shoes a few months ago and just do not wear them enough to warrant keeping them. They are great shoes and have hardly been worn. I wore each pair 3-4 times. They are size 12M and like the website says, they run a bit big. They are the same monk straps that are currently on his website. I would be happy to get any dimensions if you would like.

The first pair are the Cognac Brown Double Monk. The only issue is a small scratch on the side of the shoe near the toe cap line. I tried to get the best picture I could showing the scratch. This may be able to be buffed out.

The second pair are Brown Suede. They are slightly darker than the pictures.

Asking 200 obo for each pair.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.