1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

How to wear a casual tie?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Sazari, Jan 18, 2009.

1. MarketOpportunity

MarketOpportunity Member

I don't think i understood any of that especially the grey goose and sauza thing since one is vodka and the other tequila.

Also, ties are acceptable with miller highlife as it's the champagne of beers. Perfect for the casual elegance that the casual tie brings to the table

Makes sense to me - my intrepretation of the X factor. Two people wearing the same thing, one looks like a tool, and the other looks like someone you would want to have a conversation with. Some call it charisma - I think its the attitude one conveys towards their environment at that time.

Also, I drink smoothe vodka in nice restaurants - I drink cheap tequila when im feeling...dirty.

2. _cameosis_

_cameosis_ Well-Known Member

i prefer non-alcoholic beverage -- tastes better.