1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

How to start eating healthy

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by marc37, Aug 5, 2004.

1. marc37

marc37 Well-Known Member

Wigmore was given these honourary titles for the research and work she did with healing others.

Be careful of the skeptics; they do not have the runs on the board, Wigmore does.

Also, most plant-eating animals don't die of cancer. Be very careful of the skeptics.

l urge you all to check out the facts. The skeptics are wrong.

2. marc37

marc37 Well-Known Member

l look very much like my avator and l am very proud. At night l hook up gas-pipes to my mouth and eye-sockets and enhale poinsoness gas. lt makes me become mean, violent and dangerous. My aim is to become hooked up to the pipes full time so l look exactly like my avator.

Everyone is scared to death of me because of how l look.

3. F4iryder14

F4iryder14 Well-Known Member

Hahahaha... that's awesome.  I might not agree with about 99.8% of what you post, but it's damn funny.  Please keep posting.  It really is a great dose of unique humor that I could never find elsewhere.

Kevin

P.S. - I look like my avatar too... at night I take one of those protein shakes, the kind that poisons your blood, and it turns me this weird purple color... then my arms and legs and butt disappear and lo and behold I look like a snake... makes it tough to ride my motorcycle though, as it's almost impossible to shift or use the brake with no feet or hands, but alas... such is the price I must pay to turn into a purple big-headed snake each night...