1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

How to fold a shirt

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by stevo4, Nov 21, 2004.

1. stevo4

stevo4 Well-Known Member

Not sure if this has made the rounds here, but it is on topic and rather clever... How to fold a shirt stevo

2. Alex_O

Alex_O Well-Known Member

The brain hurting nature of this clip does not decrease with multiple viewings. [​IMG]

3. wja

wja Well-Known Member

This is driving me crazy. I've tried it more times than I care to admit and can't make it happen. Are any of you doing any better?

4. wja

wja Well-Known Member

OK, finally got it. A nurse finally taught me to make hospital corners last week, too. I'm on a roll; anything else need folding?

5. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Well-Known Member

When will the technological advancements cease? That was amazing, though.

Dan

6. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

Someone posted this awhile ago but it never gets old I don't think. I can't do it as well as the girl in teh video but it still works wonderfully.