1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

how old is this Brioni?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MilanoStyle, Mar 18, 2005.

1. naturlaut

naturlaut Well-Known Member

Looks fine to me. Although I am not in favour of having the two rows of buttons too vertically close to each other, especially on a 42R jacket. The peak lapel looks almost English.

2. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Well-Known Member

But I have full chest with skinny waist (need like drop of 8 or 9) . Wouldn't those narrower stanced buttons look better on me?

3. VMan

VMan Well-Known Member

Nice looking suit, fairly recent I think. Good price, too.

4. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Well-Known Member

This eBay seller gets most, if not all, of his/her merchandise from DC-area Filene's Basements, which sell current stock.  My guess is that this Brioni jacket came from FB.