1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

How often is your wife/gf a total b*tch?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bradford, Apr 12, 2008.

1. EL72

EL72 Well-Known Member

Bradford: please explain your strategies for how one can frequent gentlemen's clubs and enjoy the company of exotic dancers without arousing any suspicion from one's spouse. [​IMG]

2. hollaforadolla

hollaforadolla Well-Known Member

3 days a week typically.

[​IMG] how do ya'll deal without losing your cool?

3. Dragon

Dragon Well-Known Member

Hang in there. This too, shall pass.

[​IMG] +1

4. adsum

adsum Member

That's what you get for being in a relationship. Tune in to Tom Leykis 97.1 Free fm on weekdays 3 - 8 pm, or 971freefm.com streaming live same day/time. You might learn a thing or two about why men have no advantage in being in any relationship these days. =] lol

5. JLibourel

JLibourel Well-Known Member

Wife being a total bitch? I thought that was chronic and constant for the whole damn sex!

Frequently, one will hear talk about "violence against women" as a social problem. Frankly, I think it is a tribute the essential good nature of our sex that there is so little violence against women. Comparing notes with most of my married friends, I find it really a miracle that women are not murdered or at least savagely beaten by the hundreds of thousands, if not the millions, annually in the USA alone!

6. sonick

sonick Well-Known Member

Wife being a total bitch? I thought that was chronic and constant for the whole damn sex!

Frequently, one will hear talk about "violence against women" as a social problem. Frankly, I think it is a tribute the essential good nature of our sex that there is so little violence against women. Comparing notes with most of my married friends, I find it really a miracle that women are not murdered or at least savagely beaten by the hundreds of thousands, if not the millions, annually in the USA alone!

ARE YOU THIS GUY: ?!?!?!

7. GQgeek

GQgeek Well-Known Member

Don't mind the Geek, the only strip clubs he goes to are the ones where they play "It's Raining Men" on loop [​IMG]

I've been to two strip clubs in my life. I honestly can't stand them. The people at them are disgusting and even when the girls were smoking hot, the disgusting and idiotic men there ruin it for me. I'm all for more private encounters though. [​IMG]

8. slycedbred

slycedbred Well-Known Member

When any of my girlfriends have ever been bitches for no reason, I wait a week and if by the end of the week they don't change, I let them know I'm tired of their shit (in the nicest way possible while still being 100% honest). After that, they'll either check themselves or I'll walk away within days.

Of course, I'm not married so my solutions won't exactly work for you..

9. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

I've been to two strip clubs in my life. I honestly can't stand them. The people at them are disgusting and even when the girls were smoking hot, the disgusting and idiotic men there ruin it for me. I'm all for more private encounters though. [​IMG]

I've never been to one myself, I find the idea weird. Then again, I'm the guy who doesn't find Adriana hot haha. I've just heard the glitter joke used a lot, so I assumed it was true.

And conne-- you're one to talk about stripclubs. You'd probably have to change your pants twice in the first 30 seconds you were in there! [​IMG]

10. yerfdog

yerfdog Well-Known Member

Haha, knew Dick Masterson was going to show up in this thread eventually.

11. tiecollector

tiecollector Well-Known Member

He did give me an advice that I'll probably keep for life: "When you are married to someone, all her bads and goods stay with her, and it is unlikely that you can change any of them." .

This is true and I've realized this recently as well. In dating you are only supposed to observe, not try and change. I've only had 3 girl friends, all of them long term (2 of them 3 years) and I made the mistake of trying to change them each time.

That being said, if your wife is being a bitch, you are married now and have kids, so just ignore her my telling her what she wants to hear. If she is like that all the time then maybe couples counseling. You can't change who you are really, but you can change how you deal with things.

This was amazing!

I don't see the allure of strip clubs. I went 2 or 3 times when I turned 18, including once in Mexico. I was just in Florida and I took my friend to one because he had never been. I was actually kind of bored this time around, it was just some trashy chicks walking around naked. It wouldn't be so bad if the places just didn't feel so dirty.

12. Coho

Coho Well-Known Member

The more money you make the more you're inclined to believe that he's right--on most views.

13. constant struggle

constant struggle Well-Known Member

my gf likes to be angry at me [​IMG]
    she's probably going to read this
    hi dear!

14. Tck13

Tck13 Well-Known Member

I can't even remember the last time my wife was bitchy. She's a very stable person and easy to get along with. I'm a really lucky guy.

Is your wife available for dating?

Sorry, I'm going to rant, but my wife is driving me crazy today. She's been in a bad mood all f*cking day because our 2 and 4-year-olds aren't behaving perfectly. Somehow everything is apparently MY fault.

She's also at that time of the month, so I'm sure that is a big part of it, but just knowing that isn't making my life any easier.

We have to go to a kid's birthday party this afternoon, but after that I'd like to dump her at home and find either a strip club or a sports bar - preferably both!

I probably won't do either, but g'damn I am tired of this sh*t!

Grrrrrrr!!!!!!

I dare you to tell her that she's being bitchy because it's her "time of the month". They LOVE when you say that!

15. Piobaire

Piobaire Well-Known Member

Is your wife available for dating?

I'm afraid your chance came and went about a decade ago, as that's how long we have been a couple. Her dance card is full for the rest of my life. I fully realize just what a lucky guy I am to have landed her.

16. jgan85

jgan85 Well-Known Member

well.. some mornings. getting better over time though

17. Bradford

Bradford Well-Known Member

I dare you to tell her that she's being bitchy because it's her "time of the month". They LOVE when you say that!

I've made that mistake before - not going there again.

Yesterday must have been the peak, because she's much better today!

18. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

I've made that mistake before - not going there again.

Yesterday must have been the peak, because she's much better today!

Maybe she got online and read all of our kind words and advice! [​IMG]

19. GQgeek

GQgeek Well-Known Member

I'm going to train my future wife to understand that the only acceptable apology after being in a bitchy mood for no reason is a bj as soon as I wake-up. I will offer her treats if she complies.