1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

How much do "used" Nudies stretch/shrink?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by DGP, Jun 26, 2006.

1. DGP

DGP Well-Known Member

The more I think about it, the more I think I should have picked up the RRUD I saw at Barneys for $89. They were a 32 waist, and right at the brink of not fitting, but still, at that price, for decent looking jeans. . . Hmm. . .

2. Hoya Saxa

Hoya Saxa Well-Known Member

My experience is that they don't. I've had a pair of RRUDs for about a year now -- same size as they've always been.

3. DGP

DGP Well-Known Member

My experience is that they don't. I've had a pair of RRUDs for about a year now -- same size as they've always been.

Thanks. Now the question of whether the $89 is best spent there or elsewhere. . .

4. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Well-Known Member

well... last i checked barneys online had ernest sewn selvage for 79 dollars in one wash.

5. DGP

DGP Well-Known Member

well... last i checked barneys online had ernest sewn selvage for 79 dollars in one wash.

Yeah, they have far and away some of the best sales on denim. Too bad ES Fulton is one of the worst fits out there on me [​IMG].