1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

How long does it last?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by royal618, Jun 16, 2006.

1. royal618

royal618 Well-Known Member

Here's a good question.. how long should something of quality last?

Of course, it all depends in the frequency of wearing and so on... but I've got some MTM shirts dating back to 2000 that I'm still wearing. Just had a new collar put on one, but all are looking very nice. How often do I wear, well back in 2000-2002/3 I used to wear them once a week to fortnight, now there in once 3/4 weeks status.

If I work it out, I've worn these shirts over 200 times. Have a think about it... are your shirts lasting this long? Is this average, good or otherwise?