1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

How do you get to be a senior member?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NinthCircle, Apr 17, 2010.

1. yarnsforth

yarnsforth Well-Known Member

... I was granted my Senior status by a Paypal
    Dispensation from the Holy Father....

Fixed

2. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

Actually, to become a Senior Member you must send (member) Hossoso a PM requesting that he make you a Senior Member. He controls that, and no one else. And if he asks you to go to hell or something similar, he's just playing coy. Keep at him and you will be rewarded.

3. TheTukker

TheTukker Well-Known Member

No, not sure I ever suggested it did; in fact I personally "” frequently "” illustrate that it doesn't.

Apologies; didn't mean to imply that you did. If anything, it was more directed at my own "senior member" status.

You're 9,977 posts ahead of schedule.

+2

- B

And there He is!

4. dirnelli

dirnelli Well-Known Member

PayPal Dispensation -- love it.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ilovelobbs

Ilovelobbs Well-Known Member

Agree - naked picture of a beautiful woman also helps....they did ask me to take it down, until I told them it was my one of my ex's.....
    Quote:

6. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

Agree - naked picture of a beautiful woman also helps....they did ask me to take it down, until I told them it was my one of my ex's.....

I have missed something interesting then..:slayer:

7. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Well-Known Member

I only just passed half-way to snarky one-liners but working in it.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  8. DWFII

DWFII Well-Known Member

From the moment you join, make it a point to post to every thread that you can whether you know what you're talking about or not.

You don't need to say anything insightful or informative or credible. In fact, the best policy is to run your post numbers up past 100, past 1000...as high as you can go...with meaningless, 144 character delimited, chatty bon mots such as "Oh, that looks great!", "Love that colour!", "I'm drooling now!", and other smarmy and gratuitous suck-ups.

There are folks here that have run their numbers up well past 2000 posts in less than a year. That's more than six posts a day, every day--"full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

--

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    3 people like this.
  9. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Well-Known Member

Agree with DWF. Thankfully, the 'Thumbs Up' button cut down the '+1' and 'I like that' comments considerably, so we are makng progress.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013