• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do you comeback from a cock-blocking? (share entertaining stories etc.)

Simion505

Reaction score
I haven't yet devised any witty comebacks for a situation like this... so I'm at a loss to how you should respond... so please share stories of when you've been cock-blocked and how you've dealt with it!

volatility smile

Reaction score
So what happened?
confused.gif

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
was it a freindly cock block (by freind or wingman) a random cock block (unknown dude) or the hot chicks fat freind cock block?

Sherlock

Reaction score
Maybe you shouldn't hit on a chick in front of her boyfriend?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I suffered from an epic cockblock a few weekends ago. Still traumatized.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If she wants it as much as you do, it'd work itself out in the end.

kruze

Reaction score
I'll be honest, when I've experienced these it usually happens for a reason. So I usually get pissed then end up forgetting about it and move on. There's always other **** out there.

Edit: Oh and what the guy above me said too. Have also experienced that.

Yika

Reaction score
i googled cock-blocking.... not what i expected..

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent
If she wants it as much as you do, it'd work itself out in the end.
This. If the cockblock is successful, it sucks. No doubt. But if the chick is really into you, she'll deflect the cockblock attempt. Certain people are more influential cockblockers than others, of course, and their cockblocking spells are harder to break. Best female friends of the intended hookup, for example, can cockblock more powerfully than anyone. If they initiate the cockblock, ********* is blocked. Also, respect the fact that sometimes the cockblock is initiated for good reason (as someone else mentioned). If the chick is too wasted to be of rational mind and body, you should let her go. If she's got a bf or husband or something, let her go. If you're generally being a predatory sleezebucket and are known for such behavior, then don't be surprised when female friends cockblock you with their other female friends. Etc.

Howell31

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
If she's got a bf or husband or something, let her go.

Just because a girl has a bf/husband doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't hook-up with her: do it if she wants it of course, but it's also worth a try if you think that she wants it but hasn't thought about it, or if you think you could out-class her man. Plus sneaking around always makes for hot, hot sex.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Howell31
Just because a girl has a bf/husband doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't hook-up with her: do it if she wants it of course, but it's also worth a try if you think that she wants it but hasn't thought about it, or if you think you could out-class her man. Plus sneaking around always makes for hot, hot sex.

Please see this thread http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=192536

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My best friend gets drunk and beligerent and cock blocks without even realizing it. She does this thing where she kind of picks verbal disagreements with whatever guy happens to approach me, up to the point that he ends up furiously trying to defend himself because she somehow got him to talk about his views on the middle east/raw food diets/feminism, and challenges almost everything he says. It kind of pisses me off sometimes, but I can't stop the beast.

KenN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
My best friend gets drunk and beligerent and cock blocks without even realizing it. She does this thing where she kind of picks verbal disagreements with whatever guy happens to approach me, up to the point that he ends up furiously trying to defend himself because she somehow got him to talk about his views on the middle east/raw food diets/feminism, and challenges almost everything he says. It kind of pisses me off sometimes, but I can't stop the beast.

I wasn't aware that this was a problem for females as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads