1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

HONGKONG MTM FULLY CANVASSED RARE WOOL SILK REAL DENIM CHARLES CLAYTON SPORTCOAT [34/36S]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by TC_mapezzz, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC_mapezzz

TC_mapezzz Well-Known Member

HONGKONG MTM FULLY CANVASSED RARE WOOL SILK REAL DENIM CHARLES CLAYTON SPORTCOAT [34/36S]

Up for sale is a rare size for smaller gents like me (I"m 5'9), a fully canvassed jacket made with roped shoulder. This jacket is made of Real Denim (non cotton but wool silk) from Charles Clayton. It is constructed well at the best Hong Kong tailor standard and its a joy to wear. The lapels are perfectly padded and have a lovely roll to it that gives the jacket extra body. It's in mint condition (9/10).

I’m selling it because I gained some pounds so getting too big to fit into it. I take care of my clothes really carefully, so be assured that there is no smell or stains on the garment. The jacket could be simply reborn by pressed or steamed or dry cleaned.

Jacket fits like a XS/S or 34/36S

Measurements:
    Shoulder (across the back): 17"
    Sleeve length: 24.5"
    Chest (P2P): 18.5"
    Length (BOC): 28.5"

Jacket details:
    Single breasted
    Fully canvassed
    Notch lapel (3.75")
    Half lined
    2 buttons front